THE FIVE WEDDING STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL RECEPTION
Begin determining how many guests you'd like at your reception. This helps to narrow down locations and begin a budget calculator.
Step 2: Set a date and location.
This helps us in determining availability for your Wedding date and the logistical limits for your particular location.
Choose a location that will accommodate your guest count and suit the needs of your personal style.
Step 3: Begin your menu planning
- Please see our “Menu’s” link to help you narrow down your choices.
- Before your consultation, choose the type of menu you want (Hors d’Oeuvres, Dinner Buffet, Seated Dinner, etc...)
- Review the corresponding menus and highlight the items you'd like at your Wedding Reception
- Try to choose a couple of meat combinations and complement them with 2 to 3 Hors d’ Oeuvres, fruit, cheese and vegetables to complete a well balanced menu
Step 4: Reception layout and timeline
- After your consultation, we will then begin looking at your Reception layout and coordinating your rental needs as well as the time line for your Reception and the specific details regarding the “extras” every Reception requires.
- Your personal Event Planner at Madkins Catering will meet you at your location to determine the set-up look and feel for your reception.
- We can also work with your Florist, Bridal Consultant, Cake Designer etc. to create a cohesive design for your Reception
Step 5: Finalize the details for your Wedding Reception
- About 2 weeks before your Reception, we will get your final guest count and make any needed adjustments
- Coordinate any last menu changes with regards to guest count
- Finally, we will review the set-up for your Reception.
These five steps will aid in the success of your dream Wedding Reception! There are a lot of overwhelming details that can lead to stress in the planning process, so let the Madkins Catering team handle the details for your Reception; allowing you to enjoy your special day.